Our COSMO mission is to act on behalf of our community nonprofit and education-based member organizations as well as on behalf of independent music producers and publishing artists, to promote awareness, recognize achievement and to represent, support and assist in the success of our music community..
click to read the rest of our mission.
Help Cosmo Support You
by supporting Cosmo.
Consider a donation using the button below.
- Remembering Zen Boogie bandleader and songwriter, Robert Linden, Music Exec at CBS, passes away
- Kulak’s Woodshed welcomes “Friends of John Braheny”, this Sun. May 5, 6pm – 10pm in North Hollywood, CA
- AIMP.org Presents: MUSIC LICENSING: A Brave New World, Thurs. May 16, register now!
- JUDY LAMPPU: JUDYISM #6 – POLISHING A DIAMOND
- Made in the Valley: Entrepreneurs Renee Shatanoff & Robin Kellogg share creative & unique ways to revamp your business, Tues. May 21, 2013
Posted on February 24, 2012 | No CommentsFROM MusicDish: Feb 20, 2012 Myspace (www.myspace.com), a leading social entertainment destination that connects artists and fans with the content they crave, has tapped Roger Mincheff to lead Myspace Entertainment...
Posted on October 7, 2011 | No CommentsIn an interview with THR, CEO Peter Edge and COO Tom Corson explain why it was time to “retire those brands” and how the artists reacted. Article from The Hollywood...
GOT FANS? Getting Fans and Pro’s to Want Your Music! Guest Panel at The SongNet, Wed. Oct. 12, 7:30pmPosted on October 3, 2011 | No CommentsWednesday, October 12, 2011, 7:30pm-10pm GUEST PANEL: TONI KOCH, STEVE SCOTT, BRANDON SCHOTT and more… Getting the Choice Gig and Capturing an Audience (FANS) :What talent scouts, A&R, producers,...
Posted on September 25, 2011 | No CommentsFirstly, let’s keep this personal We are not talking about starting up a music business or trying to launch your company or fund your next recording project. We are talking...